If you follow us on Instagram, you’ll have seen us sharing some of our favourite vans. They each have their unique benefits, and we love creatingGet Stowed storage units for them. Because we just can’t get enough of them, we thought we would bring them together in one blog so you can compare them sid
1) They have different roof heights and wheelbase lengths to suit all needs. We value customisation at Get Stowed, which is why we make our storage units to fit any size van.
3) They have great fuel economy, making them rather efficient, particularly for tradespeople who travel greater distances.
Check out our existing units in Ford Transits here!
1) It’s easy to work on so you really don’t need to be a master mechanic to own one.
2) Modifications are plentiful as there is a diverse, rich market out there that will let you customise your Transporter into whatever you want it to be!
3) The potential is limitless. You have all that space, meaning your Transporter can be anything you need. If you want to rack it out for work, great, but if you want to make a plush camper, you can. If you want a mobile shop, a parts hauler or a mobile office, it can do it all!
1) The Toyota Hilux is one of the most famous names in the pick-up world, and it’s earned this fame for being tough and reliable even in the harshest conditions around the globe.
2) The wide loading bay potential and the double cab version are super appealing because it brings the option to use it for work and family life at the same time.
3) With new eco-technology, the Hilux offers decent efficiency, even in a high-power 2.8-litre guise.
Check out our custom-made products made for the Toyota Hilux here.
1) Excellent off-road ability makes the Mitsubishi L200 a fantastic choice for those needing to get around in all terrain.
2) Well equipped with generous standard kit.
3) Strong towing ability, which is extra useful and gives peace of mind knowing cargo is safe (although, another great way to protect your cargo would be installing one of our units!).
Check out our units for the Mitsubishi L200 here.
1) The Ssangyong Musso is certainly one of the more affordable vans, and you don’t have to sacrifice quality for price. A great cost-effective option.
2) Good value, with a strong pick-up that’s well-equipped for tradespeople.
3) Another choice with excellent off-road ability. The Ssangyong Musso could be the cost-efficient van needed in today’s economy!
Check out our units in the Ssangyong Musso here.
1) The reversing camera makes getting around in tricky areas far less stressful.
2) The strong tow bar allows you to tow up to 3,500 kilograms – a hefty weight indeed – making this a stand–out for tradespeople with heavy cargo.
3) The 5-year warranty (or 100,000 miles… whichever one comes first!) will keep your mind at ease knowing your investment is protected.
Take a look at our Nissan Navara units here …
Is your favourite van not on the list? Get in touch on or and let us know what you love about it! We love making units for new makes and models, so if you’d like storage solutions designed bespoke to your needs.